I Feel that this project went well. I like my final outcomes and they were also well received, Initially i wanted to do one .GIF that would have multiple aspects to it. When i was making it it felt it would look better if each illustration moved but that would have taken a long time. I moved from my initial designs of one gif poster into individual gifs for each symbol. When animated i felt that they looked good but a little choppy, which is because of my lack of experience with animation. Next time i use animation i will research more efficient ways to animate before choosing a specific method. It would have saved me time which i could have used to polish. Overall i am happy how they turned out and others in the class agreed. I had feedback saying that the factory image needs colour changes and that they illustrated each step well. Given more time i would have refined the styles which i designed in my sketchbook, which I feel I did a lot of extensive developing and testing in. I do though feel that i haven't done enough research. I feel that if i had done more my deigns may have been influenced and possibly the animation process.