I thoroughly enjoyed this project and all of its components. The initial use of tape i though was a very interesting way to think about typography and how it can be made, and also testing with objects was something i wouldn't have considered. But when testing and designing in the initial stages i felt that the ways we were coming up with ideas allowed for a very fluid and entertaining way to develop a type. I feel that this shows in my object type as its quite a fun, yet simple design. I do however feel that it could have been made to a better standard. Some of the lines are too close and the digital version doesn't make it clear that its a 3D object, which is something the drawing does. If i were to do it again i would test with using a different program or make the type by hand. I feel that using an analogue process would make it more interesting and clear that it was made from an object. My tape type is my more successful type and i feel i have made something clear to read, interesting and a type that would have a use. I had comments on the G. Some people had said that they liked the descending part and others said that it didn't fir. I personally like it and feel it works well with the angles of the type, but i understand that it seems out of place with the others. Given more time i would like to test with other designs and test with refining letters that i feel don't fit my rules as well. I am also happy with the amount of testing and developing i did on the presentation, and i feel that the final result fits the type best. I felt that it was industrious and bold type and that placing it on a dark background gives that feeling.